Bio of Donna Alam
USA Today bestselling author Donna writes dirty stories, according to her family. She hopes you find them funny, too.
When not bashing away at a keyboard, she can usually be found hiding from her family and responsibilities with a good book in her hand and a dog that looks like a grey mop by her feet.
She likes her humour and wine dry, her mojitos sweet, and her language salty.
10 Things About Donna
- I love winter fashions but hate the cold.
- My favourite book boyfriend is Will Sumner from Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren.
- At the movies, I’ll be watching something to me laugh or something to scare the pants off me.
- I will never ever camp outdoors. Unless there is an apocalypse. I might consider it then, if necessary.
- Bestest drinks: mojito’s and bubbles in the sunshine (champagne or a dry-ish prosecco) and Rioja in the cold.
- I’m a huge procrastinator and a massive over-thinker. I don’t know . . . that might not be right. Maybe I should delete that? Do it later?
- I love Arabic cuisine; shish tawook, manakeesh, machboos . . . yum! And there is always room for cake. Seriously.
- I don’t watch a lot of TV, but like historical dramas.
- I’ve lived in a lot of places, including Australia and the Middle East.
- My favourite book . . . I can’t choose one! So I won’t, but . . . I loved A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth. And adore the Outlander series, Diana Gabaldon. I try every Christmas to read A Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons (it’s not remotely Christmassy, but I love it anyway). And devour anything ‘adult’ by Christina Lauren . . . love their romances hard!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe to Donna Alam's newsletter and receive special offers, new release details, and a welcome gift delivered right to your inbox